This is a great year, I hope! So in order to make it great, we need to put some efforts to make it bright.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield- Alfred Tennyson
I have few resolutions for the new year, but nothing earth-shaking:
- healthy rythm
- productive workflow
- more books, less talks
- less artificial, more real (people, meal, entertainment)
- only grow, always move forward
In order to achieve these ambitious goals (I think you shalln’t be deceived by their simplicity), I need to reach some goals:
- migrate to Ubuntu successfully (especially solve dependency on those small Windows-specific tools)
- put up the Ubuntu experience post (include the apt restore script from gist)
- update CV to XeLaTeX
- clean up my VPS box (filter out all unneeded hard dependencies in requirements.txt, clean up nginx configurations - awstats in 1 2 3, bandwidth etc)
- do all important work IRL
Good night, a lot of work ahead!